Tuesday 6 July 2010

Reviews

I'm feeling my way round this at the moment, but I did think that if we recommend (or otherwise) suppliers the information would be scattered around the blog and difficult to find.  it seems sensible to have a page that we can add to as we go and people could find easily if they wanted to.  I've started it off with my initial thoughts on places I've used a few times.  If you look at the top of the blog you'll see where the pages are.  Tell me your opinions of companies you've dealt with and I'll happily add them to the to the 'reviews'.


I speak the truth not so much as I would, but as much as I dare, and I dare a little more as I grow older. -Michel de Montaigne, essayist (1533-1592) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.