Tuesday 24 July 2012

Thank you to Susan and Jefferson

This is just a big thank you to Susan and Jefferson for opening their garden last weekend (21st, 22nd).  The heavens were kind to them this year and granted us two good weather days.  Last year we went round in waterproof over trouser thingies, raincoats and umbrellas and we were still running with rain.  You have never seen four more bedraggled specimens lunching at The Red Hall later.  


So, as I said, great weather and even greater garden; go and look at my photos.  I have loved watching the garden change over the past three years and hope to go on doing so.  


Not only do we get to see a truly remarkable garden but we are entertained and fed.  Delicious cakes and drinks and this year a young singer called Grace O'Malley.  Four toasty, warm, cream-caked folk had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.