Wednesday 23 October 2013

Last of this year's garden pictures

The garden has kept some colour right up until now - 23 October!  I know I keep boning on about the perrenial wallflower - Bowles Mauve - but you can see why when I show you what it is still doing in the garden and has been since May.

We still have some roses out - this little bush and best of all my favourite pink noisette are still struggling along.






















A friend bought me this little gem and it keeps flowering its socks off come what may.

















I planted this jasmine late last year and it has galloped up and over the trellis - another year should see it smothered in lovely perfumed flowers and pretty leaves.


Its cousin - another jasmine has put on its autumn colour and looks really nice though it doesn't exactly thrive in that box.













So we are done for this year - roll on the Spring.

As a real finishing touch we had a fantastic rainbow a couple of days ago - a perfect arch and zingy colours....





















No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.