Saturday 1 June 2013

Jobs for June

Here's the list of things I should be doing in June (remember probably nearly a month later than down South). It will be interesting to see what I actually manage to do.


  • weed and feed the lawn - just today I noticed the creeping buttercup creeping its way across the lawn.
  • trim the box hedge around the patio - only do that once a year - it is just about the right height at last
  • trim the photinia red robin - I have a lollipop version and it always looks better for a bit of a trim
  • feed the various pots dotted around the place - I give them a 'Sunday dinner' every week - makes it easy to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.