Sunday 30 June 2013

One step at a time

When we went to the lotty on Friday we did a bit more path clearing.  To be fair, Ken did most of it; I just tagged on at the end.  This is our progress so far and I am really pleased with  how it is starting to look.

It looked like this when we started.












Did some Path Clear weed spraying a while back which left us with this.












Now we are looking like this.  Yeah!!!  Wish I could afford to gravel or wood chip it but you can't have everything.

2 comments:

  1. Have a look on freecycle, there is often someone getting rid of a gravel path/driveway, usually you just have to bag it & take it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired thinking there. many thanks. Off to do just that...

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.