From the front:
- mixed salad leaves with a courgette in each corner (they are a bit puny)
- five tomatoes - coming along well - big surprise
- red spring onions - nearly ready
- runner beans galloping up each other's poles - wish they would behave
- broad beans - full of flowers
- about 5 (!) carrots to the left of the broad beans
- probably hidden by the broad beans is a bonny row of peas
Here is our first strawberry which we duly halved and ate ceremoniously after lunch.
We did a bit of weeding while we were there.
I'll post those photos tomorrow.
Meanwhile if you want to see individual mug shots of the veggies you can always have a look on the web album - link on the right.