Friday 26 June 2015

Greenhouse v. outside

I have started off some plants in the greenhouse and then some went in a pot outside and the other s remained in the greenhouse.  I am surprised to see that the outside ones seemed to be doing much better.  I expected the tomatoes in the warm greenhouse to be romping away.

two tomatoes and one cucumber in a bin outside

two tomatoes and one cucumber in greenhouse


The aubergine finally has flowers - my daughter's, in Edinburgh (this came from her), have been miles ahead of mine.

flowers at last again in greenhouse
The peppers also remain puny.  I am beginning to think my garden is in a cold dark place!

sweet peppers in greenhouse

here are my leftovers waiting to find a home - all doing well outside!

sunflowers, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes







No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.