Sunday 28 June 2015

The Burrs

This is intended to be very much a 'local' centred blog so I hope there are folk reading this that know and care about Burrs Country Park.

With the cutbacks from the local council they are very much becoming dependent on volunteer help.  If you fancy doing any bits of gardening however much or however little please get in touch with me here or by email and I will introduce you to the Friends of the Burrs who, I am sure will be happy to find something you might want to do.  Perhaps you could be responsible for one little area, maybe with someone else if you like gardening with company.  As I said whatever you want to do to help will be very, very appreciated.

My husband and myself and two others spent a couple of hours there clearing out the weeds from the four sensory beds.  Moderately hard work for an old fogy like me, but nice to be in the sun and doing something useful and look what a difference it makes.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.