Monday 1 June 2015

Makes me cross

Now for something that makes me really cross.....

the not-red geranium

This is the first of the three trailing geraniums (planted in the hay basket) to flower... and it is pink!  They were clearly labelled, with a photo, as a rich red and were chosen particularly to go with yellow and purple in the hot coloured hay basket in the front garden.  I positively hate pink and yellow together and I am now about to suffer a summer full of it.  Too late to disturb all the plants squished in there and too costly on my sort of budget to throw out and buy three more.

There really isn't any excuse for a company like B & Q who buy almost factory grown plants to have stuff mis-labelled in this way.  

It has happened so many times in my gardening life with all sorts of plants you'd think I'd be used to it by now - no, it still annoys me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.