Tuesday 16 June 2015

Why you should clean a greenhouse

I have had my cheap plastic greenhouse up for a few years now and have to confess I have never cleaned it.  Always seemed like too much of a hassle for a cheap plastic thing don't use much - also not in a place where you can get round it.  Excuses, excuses.

one of many leaks

This is one of many leaks which have appeared this year.

There is dirty, mouldy algae forming round the various clips and they are working like blotting paper - soaking up the rain and ultimately letting it drip through.

It really will have to wait for this season.  I hate the thought of trying to sort it with plants around but before I start next year it will need a good going over so that's a bit of research waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.