Sunday 21 July 2013

Susan and Jefferson's Garden

I think I am all gardened out!  We have been away for five days and have taken in a lot of gardens.  We returned on Friday and then visited one of our favourite gardens today.  We have had the pleasure of watching this garden develop over the past four, or is it five, summers and it is astonishing what these two talented gardeners have created on such a difficult terrain.

It would be easy to witter away for hours about it here but, better still, just click here on the album and go for a wander through the garden for yourselves.

If you read this and can get to Haslingden, make a note somewhere to look out for it next July.  I did post their email announcement here when I got it and I will do so every year so you can always find out the date.

I also came away with a few ideas and a plant, not to mention a cup of tea and a cake!  I'm off now to Google asparagus pea which I saw there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.